8.8.13

RHS ROSEMOOR. DEVON GARDEN.

Good morning all. We're still in the lovely sunny Devon and yesterday I 
Persuaded my family to take a trip to the glorious RHS ROSEMOOR.
I did get a little snap happy but I promise I'll only post a few...

                 Beautiful peacock butterfly 




          I love this! I'm now in pursuit of an old
          Tin watering can.

      
     Lovely late wisteria.. 


      We were in total awe of their veg beds....
     I've never seen so much fabulous produce!
     It really is worth a visit!




Please feel free to use my photos but if you wouldn't 
Mind please credit them to.. Emma Connolly @ the
Vintage good life, thank you.

Emma x










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig