21.8.15

Watercolour Blogger Header


Hello everyone,

I just love learning new things to improve the look of my blog (I'm trying to learn code at the minute.... Uber hard).

Anyway, i've recently set up an Etsy store where you can purchase some of my stock photos, and I'm also producing some designs that are easily adaptable for blogger.

Shown above is my 'Mint Watercolour Blogger Header' image which you can buy and download from my Etsy store Vignette & Violet.

It downloads as a jpeg without the watermark, and you can add text over the top.
It looks really good on Bloggers 'Simple' template.

I'm also going to be producing some dainty watercolour pictures for web/blog design too.

Emma x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig