Hello everyone, just a quick little recipe share.. My daughter and I made this
                Yummy Mary Berry Cappuccino Cake this wkend and I have to say ...
                     "It's proper lush" 

         

    
                         

               We did pimp it a little and added a teaspoon of vanilla extract to the chocolate cake
               Mix and a dusting of icing sugar to the cappuccino cream icing, nom, nom!
               It is such an easy bake for children! My 11 yr old did most of the work!
               I love the pic above of it displayed on our vintage dresser with all the chintzy china!

                                                Hope you've all had a lovely wkend!   

                                                              Emma x

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Categories

         

Instagram