24.7.15

SHABBY CHIC ROSES.



                                                              FADED ROSES.


There is no bloom more beautiful from bud to fallen petals than the rose.

My favourite roses are the pale pink and cream ones that have a hint of green to them. They look utterly gorgeous against the pale blue/grey of my walls.

                     

I love to rearrange them throughout their faded beauty starting with a gorgeous vintage vase for maximum wow factor, and then when they start to fade I like to snip them short and display them in different bud vases and old bottles.

                    

Lastly when their romantic heads start to flop I snip them off from the stem and strew them across tables and mantle pieces, or gather them onto a cake stand so I can continue to enjoy the faded beauty of them.

                                 

When they are dried out I like to thread them together with needle and cotton to make a pretty garland.

                       




                                                    Have a happy Friday everyone.

                                                                        Emma x
     



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig