18.5.15

PHOTOGRAPHY STYLING, BEHIND THE SCENES.

                      

 It's photography styling season again! It does sometimes feel like I am forever waiting for the light as it plays a huge part in my life of photography. From May to September I take on a few select commissions of product styling and photography for people wishing to build their brand- be it a website or blog, and my home gets utterly turned on its head as all of my pretty props come out.

 I thought I'd share with you a couple of shots from behind the scenes of a product shoot I did last September. I know I'm always intrigued by things like this, to see how others work. Mines pretty mess! Lol That is what I tell Mr C anyway... 

                      

If you have some pretty things you'd love to have styled and photographed then please drop me a message or email me at info@emmaconnollydesigns.co.uk 

 Emma x
  
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig