27.5.15

NORFOLK BROADS BOAT TRIP

Oh I do love to mess about on the river! And there is no place better than the Norfolk Broads.

      

As most of you know, my second home is our vintage van in Suffolk, and I have been spending almost half my time here since I was born, so I'm ashamed to say I don't go on the broads nearly as much as I should. 
However, yesterday we decided to take a boat out, it was hilarious to say the least, and we all had a go at driving it. But enough of that, what I really wanted was to show you some gorgeous house pics!!

The one above is my favourite, but I also loved these...

                                   

                                   

                                   

                      

How amazing would it be to live somewhere like this and have your own little boat!

Emma x






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig