20.5.15

EVERY DAY IS AN ADVENTURE!



 Being your own boss sees everyday as a big adventure.

It takes enormous amount of self control.
Not everything always goes to plan, but it is the freedom I have come to love so much!
Waking up in the morning and deciding what to make today, what to photograph, shall I paint...

But don't be fooled.
As lovely as it sounds it's not for everyone, and there is a lot to be said for a monthly pay cheque, holiday pay, and no tax return forms to battle with.

I never know when my next sale will be.
But when it happens, and somebody actually buys my stuff, my fabric, my handmade items, my vintage treasure... well that is the best feeling ever!

I hope you are all enjoying your adventures whatever they may be!

Emma x




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig