17.5.15

COUNTRY SHOPPING TOTE.


Introducing my new country shopper, made from organic materials.
Perfect for town and country.



I was thrilled to finally launch my fabric collection last month, and thought it would be lovely to make some bags out of two of my favourites.
I love the mix of jute and flax against the soft cotton trim of my designs.




Country shopper available in 'Stars' and 'Midnight Roses',
In stock from my online store with an introductory price of £12.00.


I have this shopper in 'Midnight Roses' shown above.



Pretty watercolour inky roses.



I'm currently busy making peg bags, napkins, cushions and wash bags with a mixture of my watercolour fabrics and natural linens, I hope to share these with you soon.

To see all my fabrics, makes and vintage items
Please visit Emma Connolly Designs and make sure you tell all your friends.

Thank you

Emma x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig