14.1.15

STYLING THE SEASONS: JANUARY





Hello everyone,

Welcome to my styling the seasons January post for Charlotte of Lotts and Lots, and Katy of Apartment Apothecary. 

I had a lovely time styling this one! pondering over a cup of tea and some beautiful books.
January is a time for getting rid of my dried blooms from last summer, and bringing in fresh flowers and spring bulbs. Its everything new, clean and fresh! 







I'm starting to think about the cutting patch. I've started buying new seeds ready to plant in the following months, and I'm getting soooo excited.






I love these little cards, the cockerel one reminds me of our little bantam Bwian, and the vintage flower one was a lucky find as it was in an old trunk I bought a few years ago.







I spent a lovely afternoon finally styling my little shelves in the conservatory.
It is so cheery now, and marks the anticipation of spring.


Styling The Seasons is a monthly post, and is as it suggests about styling an area of your home with what the season means to you. It is hosted by Charlotte and Katy (links above), and is such a fun thing to do.

I hope you have enjoyed my Januarys #stylingtheseasons

Book credits: The Cut Flower Patch by Louise Curley
Gifts From The Garden by Debora Robertson

Emma x


Share:

1 comment

  1. I love this beautiful post Emma!... and your conservatory is so pretty!... I am going to look for that book "Gifts from the Garden"... and I too am straightening my little garden room, love this time of year when our thoughts are of Spring and even the slightest hint of it makes my heart sing!... LOVE old clay pots with watermarks and things on them!... xoxo... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig