25.1.15

PAINT LOVE.

        

 Please forgive the iPad photo, I'm just too excited over this gorgeous Farrow and ball colour that I've just started to paint the bedroom in. Project bedroom started about this time last year, I stripped the paper to reveal some beautiful french looking pink plaster, very boutique, but not easy to live with... So we went Ivory whilst the room was deciding for itself. Well it has spoken! And demanded Arsenic lol.
Will do a full post when all is finished.

                                                     Hope you've all had a fab wkend.

                                                                         Emma x
Share:

2 comments

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only person that lets a room speak!!! Love this colour its one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, it's only natural isn't it?! Oh I just love it! Can't wait till it's finished.

      Delete

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig