5.1.15

A PHOTO A DAY AND SOME DECORATING PONDERING

      
                                                          A photo a day challenge 

 Hello, 
One of the things I'm wanting to do this January is to get the bathroom finished, well the whole house actually but let's finish one job before starting another. I'm in the decorating faffing stage at the min, I've half tiled, can't decide if I'm going to do a bit of wallpapering or not, and still need to accessorise.
Anyhoo I will give a little tour when it's done.

                    


                       Hope the start of getting back to a normal week isn't too stressful.

                                                                     Emma x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig