27.10.14

TEA AT THE ROONYS.

If you live near Buckingham and have little girls to treat this half term then may I suggest going to Tea at the Roonys in Winslow. A very cute little vintage tea room indeed! Now my girls and I are big on vintage teas, so it takes a lot to impress! So did this little tea room deliver?....

                                  

Oh yes! I always judge a tea room by their cream teas. And my word you do not come accross many good ones... This one however was proper lush! Warm fresh scones served on pretty stands with real clotted cream nom nom. All served on pretty vintage china in a very cute little room.

                     

                                           

                                   

                           

My girlies loved it, not to mention Mr C who tucked into the biggest doorstep ham and mustard sandwich I'd ever seen whilst us girlies were eating our dainty scones lol, so something for everyone.
I've taken my girlies away to suffolk now to stay in our little vintage van so there will be some beach trips, and hopefully more cream teas 😊 

                                                Hope your all having a lovely week.
                                                                    Emma x






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig