17.9.14

GORGEOUS ROSES

                  
                      

                                  

                                 

                                 

         

Hello lovelies.

The roses are still going strong in my garden. The blush pink is my favourite, it's named Brother Cadfael, and is from David Austin. My grandparents bought this for me when I was in my early twenties, so I just had to bring it with me to our new home. The huge yellow blooms were inherited with our cottage garden, they are beautiful but they have no scent. I only buy roses now for their scent. Actually nearly all my blooms I buy are for scent. I've even managed to lay my hands on some scented tulips that I will be planting this wkend. I will be doing a little post on spring planting this wkend too. As it's that time of year again in the UK, (no it's not early! If you haven't done so already, go and pick some beautiful bulbs). 😉
Hope your having a good week.

                                                               Emma x











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig