15.9.14

GORGEOUS PHOTO APP

                       

                     

                     


  Hello lovelies,

It's no secret that I'm a photo appaholic! I just love my photography. When using my DSLR I'm a bit of a purist and let the camera capture my subject as natural as poss. But... When snapping on my phone or tablet I go app crazy. So I thought I'd share my latest favourite photography app with you.
Rhonna designs is one of the most beautiful apps on the market! Featuring Rhonnas gorgeous work for you to add to your pics. There are a few filters to choose from and some very pretty frames. I just love the add on glitter stickers as I'm a bit of a magpie. There are gorgeous fonts and funky banners and typography. You can change the colours of your layers and play about with the whole thing. I just love it, and if you love pretty stickers, scrap booking and glitter, then buy this app lol.
Just type in Rhonna designs.

                                                 Hope you've all had a good start to the week.

                                                                          Emma x
                                    



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig