26.5.14

VINTAGE CARAVAN- PROJECT PATCHWORK WALL



      Hello lovelies,

 I'm down at our little caravan in Suffolk this wkend continuing the make over that we started last year,
when we up-sized to our old Hobby van, named Hans. We've painted all the units in a mix of whatever
Farrow and ball paints we could find, and I've started painting the walls in Dimmity, a lovely warm white by the fab F and B. This wkend I've been busy creating a little corner of patchwork paper loveliness.
Here's a few pics of the job so far.....

                               

              I spent a good afternoon cutting and sticking a wallper collage. I'm thrilled
             with the results.

                              
       
                                 Pretty sweet peas from today's trip to Southwold.


                              

                 Pretty chintz drapes, and my new caravan mugs that my hubby bought last Xmas.

                          

         I'm usually not a lover of signs unless they are really old, but I fell for this cute one.
            I feel it rings very true and was so pretty, and not too expensive either.

             Hope your all having a fab Bank hol. Time for fish n chips up Southwold docks.

                                                                 Emma x.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig