24.1.14

PROJECT LAMPSHADE

               Hello everyone, how are you all?

          Ok, honest opinions please.... (I can take it.. Sniff)
          So I sat down last eve to make my first lamp shade, I'd got some nice pieces
          Of material left over from the window seat and had seen a lovely rouched design
          Whilst flicking through a mag, and thought mmmm I could do that.
          Anyways, here it is....
 
       
                             

             I was sooo pleased with it, my daughters love it! Then hubby walks into the
             Room with a look that says it all... He hates it :0( ok so I'm not going to let that
             Get me down plus it's staying put! I'd love to know what you think!
             
                                                           Emma x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig