1.1.14

ON THE 8th DAY...

  A vintage jug......
  
            
         
             My hubby caught me drooling over this little vintage jug months ago.
             I walked out of the shop thinking I have enough vintage vases and jugs
             But then when it was too late to go back I suddenly realised that you can
            Never have too many and this little beauty was only £6.00 yet I left it on the shelf...
            I know... Utter madness!
            Luckily though my hubby knows me so well and I was thrilled to find it in the bottom
            Of my stocking.
            As the story goes, it's not how much you spend... It's the thought! 
           This is the biggest token of love!
     
             Hope you've all had a good new year!
   
                                  Emma x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig