4.1.14

INTERIOR DESIGNER AT LONG LAST

                                  Hello everyone, I just wanted to share my joy with you!
                                I have finally passed my diploma in interior design..... Yay
                               I'm really looking forward to 2014 and taking on new customers
                               I will keep you posted on how I get on.
                                During the Christmas break I have been continuing on my own
                              Home "The Haven".   This is a very tired me making up roman blinds
                              For our living room lol
    
                                           
                          I've used a gorgeous fabric from my favourite designer Kate Forman.
                          They are going up Monday and I can't wait to show you!

               If you would like to make your own roman blind then I can recommend the tutorials from MyDecozo on YouTube.

Emma x
Share:

2 comments

  1. Congrats! Look forward to reading about your interior design journey! Samantha createitsamantha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig